Vista Towers Renovation
McCrory completed this multi-million-dollar renovation of the formerly-named Pavilion Towers, a high-rise apartment community located at the prominent, downtown entrance to Columbia, SC. This major undertaking encompassed a total renovation of 240 apartments in four towers, and major upgrades to the corridors, elevator lobbies, pool deck and surrounding landscape. Existing gym and leasing offices were transformed into two poolside amenity lounges. McCrory also upfitted an adjacent office building to house Vista Towers leasing offices, 23 new apartments, a workout facility and other amenities.
“We have been very pleased with the construction effort in the Tower units (240) renovation project. The construction aspect of this project has been very professional and significantly on time. When there were bumps in the road, your team responded accordingly to minimize any negative impact."Principal
- Major renovation of high-rise apartment complex in downtown setting
- Challenge: Working in and- around residents in 4 occupied towers, 8 floors each
- 240 apartment units fully renovated. 23 units newly constructed
- Adjacent office building converted for new purpose
- Revitalization of the main entrance and other site improvements