Marlboro Electric Cooperative Headquarters
McCrory was retained to provide both preconstruction as well as construction services for a brand new, state-of-the-art corporate headquarters complex for Marlboro Electric Cooperative. The corporate office facility houses customer relations, business functions and executive offices, as well as an assembly area for meetings and community use. A separate operations building features a common area for linemen —doubling as a training area — with the capacity to house additional personnel during natural disaster response efforts. The entire complex is supported by a standby generator.
“We are proud of how this facility turned out and, even more, how it allows us to serve the customers of our electric co-op.”President & CEO
- Two-building complex supported by a stand-by generator
- Equipment fuel station
- 32,269-square-foot corporate office component
- Assembly area for meetings and community use
- 43,053-square-foot operations building.
- Vehicle storage and maintenance
- On-site storage yard for stocking power poles