Since joining in 1987, Allen has worked in virtually every position and department that exists within McCrory. From his early days in estimating to project management and process development, each experience was an education for him as McCrory’s President and CEO. In addition to managing general operations, project management, and site supervision, Allen brings particular expertise in historic preservation and redevelopment. Allen also serves as the Chairman of the DHEC Board and is involved with several area non-profit organizations. He’s an avid pilot and enjoys spending time with his wife Madge and three children – Katie, Zac and Preston.
I never lose sight of every project’s true focus: meeting our client’s goals.
- Graduate, University of Florida — Building Construction
- Former Chairman - South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control
- Board of Directors, Special Olympics of South Carolina
- Former Chairman - Board of Directors, National Kidney Foundation of SC
- Board of Advisors, National Bank of South Carolina
- Board of Directors, Humane Society of South Carolina